- Types of Life Insurance Policies
- How Much Coverage Do I Need?
- Budgeting for Your Policy
- Naming Beneficiaries
- Special Features
- Where You Can Buy Life Insurance
- Evaluating a Potential Agent
- Questions to Ask About a Policy
- Before You Switch Policies
- Using Life Insurance as an Asset
Types of Life Insurance Policies
As with any investment, you will want to carefully consider and understand your options before you invest in life insurance. All types of life insurance policies can be categorized into one of two categories -- “term” or “permanent”.