- Who Can Help Me with My Taxes?
- Where do I start?
- What if I need help?
- What if I, or my spouse, is actively serving in combat zones overseas?
- What if I live overseas?
- What if I've suffered a recent hardship?
- What if I can't pay my tax bill?
- Which way to file?
- What if I need an extension on my taxes?
- Can I charge my tax bill?
- Making Plans for Next Year's Taxes
- Refund Anticipation Loans
- The Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) – What it is and How to Know if You Qualify For it
- Additional Assistance
- 10 Great Things to Do with Your Tax Refund
- Making Work Pay Tax Credit Boosts Take-Home Pay for Workers, Provides $250 Benefit for Retirees
- IOUs Issued by the State of California
- Filing an Amended Tax Return
- Tax Law Changes to Know When Filing Your Federal Income Taxes
As the saying goes taxes are one of the two certainties in life. It’s critical that you plan for, budget and pay your taxes on time and in full. Take some time to understand how to prepare your taxes, how to save money and time when preparing your taxes and resources that are available to help you. This section provides information, tips, tools and updates helpful for your tax preparation work.